Thread: Office 2007 cursor is not working

Office 2007 cursor is not working

Hello there,

I am having the problem regarding the Microsoft Office 2007. I have recently booted the system with windows 7 operating system and installed the MS office 2007 to the same. But whenever i am trying to use the word file the cursor of the same is jumping all over which irritates me and i am unable to work with this problem. Is it the problem with the MS office or the Windows got corrupted. help me with the same.

Thank you

Re: Office 2007 cursor is not working

Hi,

I don't know why you are facing the problem but i can give you one solution which will definitely work for so lets check out and see the change. Just click on the start and go to the control panel. Look for the printer and other hardware and there you will find the mouse option, visit that and go the pointer option and unchecked the hide pointer while typing then ". close that window by clicking on apply and then OK. Now restart your PC t make change and see whether it is working or not.

Thanks

Hi there,

This could be possible because of the driver of the mouse is not installed or got corrupted. Just check the following first and then move foreword:

1. Go to the My Computer
    2. Right click on that
    3. Jump to the property
    4. Now go to the Hardware tab and click on the device manager
    5. See that is there any yellow flag on the mouse adapter

If there is the yellow flag then you need to install the Driver of the mouse because the flag shows the driver of the same is missing. I hope this will sort out your problem regarding the same.

Hey,

You did not specified that you are using the Laptop or the desktop for your Windows 7 Operating System. If you are using the Laptop then your problem can be solved with one of my solution. So go with it. If you have laptop at your home then check for the touch pad sensitivity. Some time it happens that touch pad sensitivity is causes the cursor to work uninviting. So tune up with the sensitivity or off it while typing. This will really help you

Thanks

Hi there,

Have you tried the reformatting of the complete system. because some time it happen that some of the file where got infected to that it is not responding with the same so format the system and try again. Hopefully this will work So try it out..

Thanks

Hey it could be happenning because of the Virus or the soyware that is affecting to the system process. So remove them from using the Antivirus. Before remove do the following the just update the antivirus with the latest definition and then make complete search and delete if find any. Some of the are not removable because antivirus take them as system file. For thos file use the forceful removal.

Thanks