Thread: Internet Explorer Blocked in XP

Internet Explorer Blocked in XP

Hi, I am getting problem while accessing internet explorer. Whenever I try to open my internet explorer, I am getting the error of "UXP detection 59003, risk HIGH". I am not able to know what does this message is going to tell. But, it is blocked by Norton Antivirus. So, If you are having any solution then please give me that so that I can access internet.

Re: Internet Explorer Blocked in XP

Hi, The problem you are getting is due to the Norton Antivirus. I will suggest you to dont use the norton antivirus. If you make use of the antivirus such as Avast home edition or the Mcafee antivirus, then it can solve your problem of virus even though you are accessing the website which is infected by the virus. So, just remove the norton then you can able to surf on internet.

Hi, I think that the message "UXP detection 59003, risk HIGH" you are getting is due to the detection of the virus in your home page. So, just change your home page which will help you to use the internet. I think your computer is infected with the virus and it had changed your home page to some or the other site which contains more malicious code. So, just change the home page and then update your antivirus software and then scan your computer.

Hi, I think the internet explorer you are using is gets corrupted and due to which you are getting the error of "UXP detection 59003, risk HIGH". So, I think just install the Firefox setup and then use it to browse the internet. As there may be possibility that the problem you are getting is due to the the virus infected internet explorer. So, after getting access to the internet install the Avast home edition or AVG to your computer and then scan your computer for any threads of virus. It will solve your problem.

Hi, I think the problem you are getting is due to the the problem of your internet explorer. You will able to solve this problem by the use of Mozilla Firefox. I think you are getting this problem as either your internet explorer is corrupted or it is virus infected. So, first scan your computer by taking updates of your antivirus software. This will solve your problem. But, you need to scan your computer regularly with the use of updated antivirus software.

Hi, the problem you are getting is due to the virus infection. I think you need to scan your computer with the updated antivirus. Then, you need to change your home page to some secure site which you want. As you are getting the message from the norton regarding the internet explorer, there is possibility that this virus is redirecting internet explorer and you are getting the problem. So, scan your computer with the use of Antivirus.