Thread: Java not working with Google Chrome!?!

Java not working with Google Chrome!?!

I am studying java. Due to some problem I removed Internet Explorer and installed the Google Chrome. When I am trying to run Java programs on Google Chrome, its not working. I don't want to install IE again since I had many issues with the IE. So can any one tell me how to make Java work with the Google Chrome.?
    Signatures reduce available bandwidth

Re: Java not working with Google Chrome!?!

Your Java will support Google Chrome only if you are using Java 6 and Update 12 or greater than that. Also you need the OS as Windows 7, Windows XP and Windows Vista. The Chrome browser is not officially supported by Sun since it is launched newly. So I think you will have to stick with IE till Sun starts supporting the Chrome. If you are really fed up of IE then install the Java 6 Update 12+ and enjoy working with Chrome.

I was having the same issue but I think I have fixed it. When I use to run javascript or the Text it worked fine. But not worked when it turned to Applet or Object. I thought mime type is missing from the plugins xml file. So after I modified, it asked me to download the plugin. While downloading it pop up that it is already installed and asked whether you want it to reinstall it. I reinstalled it. And after restarting the Chrome the Java applet ran successfully. Hope you will able to run Java on Chrome now.!!

When compared to the Internet Explorer the Google Chrome is much better. But the Java plug-ins is not working properly in Google Chrome. You can use the Google Chrome only if you are using Java 6 Update 10 or greater than that, which is currently in Beta. After installing the updated java you will get the Access to all functions of the java..