Thread: fatal system error

fatal system error

alright so i messed up my computer from deleting all these trojans and malware and now it wont let me log in. I start my computer it loads. asks me if i want to launch repair mode or start t normally
    If i start it in repair mode: It loads goes blank fro a few seconds then a blue screen shows up telling me that the system has been shut down.
    If i start t in normal mode it goes blank for a few seconds and then a blue screen pops for a split second and im back to computer boot up. The only things i can access so far is setup and boot menu. I need help

also i use windows vista if that is important to know

Re: fatal system error

First you insert your bootable Windows vista DVD on your CD/DVD drive and repair the operating system. This process is safe for all data on your deive. This error may be come due to any corruption of windows driver or files.Let complete the procedure and restart your computer. If you found any issue reply me back.

This error also may me come from any hardware or memory failure , so you can send me any details you have change any hardware or RAM before that. Once open your cabinet and plug-unplug your RAM from RAM slot and check to restart your computer.If you have any confusion please reply.

Are you installed any patches for windows vista. Some times patches can create this type of error for window vista. So you just try repair your computer through vista bootable DVD. It may resolved your problem.Can find any issue reply.

i hope i can find this vista bootable cd. Ive had the computer for 3 years and this is the first time its done this. Also did add RAM to my computer which was about 2gigs of it

Yes Use Windows Boot able CD and Repair OS. This Blue Screen occur unstable senario in OS. U can repair OS by appropriate bootable CD/DVD

well i found the a vista install disk, went to to boot-up menu but i dont know what to do from there. could some post a link or video of what to do.