Thread: How to play latest game without using graphic card

How to play latest game without using graphic card

Hello,

I am having a small problem regarding the game. I want to play the latest game with high graphic quality without installing any graphic card on my system. Is there any software which will manage the graphic of my computer so that i can play the game of my own choice. So any one having the solution of the problem can step out and help me regarding the same. Thanks in advance.

Bye...........

Re: How to play latest game without using graphic card

Hey,

Now most of the game are releasing day by day which require the high graphic to play the 3d game. "3d analyze" is a Graphics Card Emulator that can help you to play all the 3d graphics game without using the graphic card. Whenever your game needs any kind of graphic 3D analyzer will help you to do the same. It give the graphic support to the game which require the High definition resolution. So download one from the site and enjoy it fully.

Thanks

This virtual graphic card used for a built in or on board Graphic's Card. It work with the Graphic card built in on the Motherboard or on the Graphic's controller chip and sharing the on board RAM. It stop the other process to work and allow the complete performance to the application which you want to run. It uses the RAM for the performance. If you have the RAM with high quality then you will have the high graphic. So download it and enjoy.

Bye.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

It manages the computer graphic. It gives the option where you dint want to apply more graphic so that it will give the less graphic there and allow you to play the game with the good quality. If your game is not running because of the graphic then you don't have to worry about it. The 3D analyzer is the solution for the same it will give you full graphic depend on the RAM. You can download it from here

Thank you