Thread: Aero Snap with Office 2007

Aero Snap with Office 2007

I am running windows 7 on my computer and need suggestion on Aero Snap. Can any one tell what are the features of Aero Snap. Does Aero Snap work with Office 2007. I know it is use to arrange the desktop or change desktop size but i need to know more information about Aero Snap.

Re: Aero Snap with Office 2007

Windows 7 operating system gives the new feature called "Aero Snap". You can minimize, maximize, resize window by just dragging-dropping it to the screen. AeroSnap is a simple free application that can port and enable the Aero Snap feature in non-Windows 7 OS.It's stable enough to use, but it's possible that you'll get some errors.Aero Snap lets you minimize, maximize or resize programs windows by dragging-n-dropping them to the screen corners e.g. you can maximize a window by dragging-n-dropping it to the top of screen.

Aero Shake, Aero Snap and Aero Peek are new features of Windows 7. These user interface features provides you with the power of X-ray vision which allows you to peer past all your open windows to the desktop. You can also use keyboard shortcuts to snap an active window to the side of the desktop by pressing either Windows logo key and the Left Arrow or Windows logo key and the Right Arrow.

The aero snap feature does not work with Office 2007, due to window problem. If you want to compare the two word documents side by side, then Aero snapping can help you. Once Aero Snap is disabled, the window won’t be automatically maximized and arranged when window is dragged to the edge of the screen, including both top and sides of the screen.