Thread: Preview not visible in Excel?

Preview not visible in Excel?

I am using excel 2003 on my windows xp computer. I have created two worksheet in excel and when i try get print preview before printing it won't show any option for that. Can nay one how to enable preview for Excel?

Re: Preview not visible in Excel?

Opening Print Preview before printing a spreadsheet is helpful as it displays where page breaks exist. Print Preview displays the current worksheet in the preview window. It shows you how the worksheet will look when it is printed.Open Print Preview dialog by clicking the Print Preview icon or within the Print dialog box clicking the Preview button for printing.

Print preview toolbar in excel allow you to print preview. If you want to preview Excel files then discover FileCenter. FileCenter is the acclaimed file organization software that lets you preview Excel files with its built-in preview window.

Print Preview displays your page exactly as it will be printed and is only displayed in colour if you have a colour printer. You should also check you printers properties if print preview doesn't work. Reopen excel and the menu, when you click on open, is different, just like the 2000 version.Now you can select preview on the right site of the menu and the preview will open.

You can preview an Excel worksheet before you print it to see what it looks like. To preview Excel files means being able to see the contents of Excel files without opening them.That way, you can determine if you need to adjust the margins, portrait or landscape layout, or page breaks if the worksheet is large. By using "Print Preview" you can see what the spreadsheet will look like printed and be able to make some basic changes to it. Doing this can save you both time and wasted paper.