Thread: In windows 7, Internet Explorer 8 freezing the system

In windows 7, Internet Explorer 8 freezing the system

Hi all,

I am using Internet Explore 8 on my system which has windows 7 OS. Whenever I use Internet Explore 8 ,my system is getting freezed. And the only way which I have for avoid system from being frizzed is to turn-off the machine. It's very irritating.

For your information, freeze of my machine is related to the browser version of the 32 bit.

Can you able to help me to move out of this problem?

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Re: In windows 7, Internet Explorer 8 freezing the system

Hi,

*. The freezing of the system by Internet Explorer is may be related to the add on OR program of the third party installed.

*. When you are getting this type of the issue please try to run Internet explore in the safe mode or in the add-on mode.By doing this you can test the occurrence of the issue.

*. You can try the complete booting of the system.

*. I also suggest you to keep updated your system with the latest updates, Because this might minimize the chances of the freezing og the system.

I hope this information may useful for you.

Hi friends,

1. Internet Explorer 8 doesn't give protection against various malware which is also referred as phishing scam sites.

2. For you kind information the Internet Explorer 8 got hacked just in few days after official launching. Hacker invented a security hole in Internet Explorer 8 within 2 hours after it's launching.

3. So it is very vulnerable to use Internet Explorer 8 for browsing. Because there is more chances of getting affected by different viruses which may lead freezing of your system.

Hi,

I don't thing that you are aware that Microsoft is not currently providing the final version of IE8 on "Windows 7" operating system .

Microsoft has not decided when the Internet Explorer 8 final version will be available for operating system "Windows 7".

Are you sure that you are using The 32-bit Internet Explorer 8 browser, Because if it is 64-bit then there is more chances of your system to be freezed in Windows 7 operating system.