Thread: Internet explorer is not running

Internet explorer is not running

Hi friends i am facing a strange problem from past two days. This problem is with the internet explorer. When i click on internet explorer the error message comes that internet explorer is not responding. I am not able to send my important mails. please help me its urgent. How can i fix this problem?

Re: Internet explorer is not running

Hi you have mentioned that the Internet Explorer is not working but you have not mentioned that which version you are using of the internet explorer. If your internet is not running properly then first check that you have enabled the pop-up settings. Because sometimes pop-ups create problem in browsing process. And if pop-up setting is proper then install the latest flash player in your computer. This will solve your problem.

Your internet explorer is not responding or if it is not running properly then first enable the pop-up setting. If this does not solves your problem then clear all the browser history. Delete all temporary files, cookies, saved passwords and web form information.To delete this go to internet properties and select general tab and delete all these files from the system. Try again to run internet explorer.

If you checked for every things which can create a problem for internet explorer. And then also the internet explorer is not willing to start then it is the problem of the browser. Some files of the browser may be corrupted or damaged. There is no way to solve this. You should reinstall the Internet Explorer or else you can use some other browsers for browsing like mozilla firefox and opera etc. You can download it easily.