Thread: Problem with AOL

Problem with AOL

Hey,

I got a small issue regarding the installation of the AOL. When i am installing the AOL on the system, it stops working with the following error "Can't find the registry value" and showing some key value in it. So anyone please help me regarding the same issue if you have already faced . I need to install it urgently because without it cant use my internet connection for which i already paid much amount.

Any help may be appreciated.
    Last edited by L-cynthiya; 27-11-2009 at 10:18 PM.

Re: Problem with AOL

Hi there,

I will give you the solution which i have already used. I am also getting the same problem with the installation of the AOL. Its nothing but the problem with the release of the AOL but its sorted out with the latest release. Version 9.0 of AOL overcome with all the issue which has been noticed in the previous version. Download it from the aol.com and enjoy the surfing.

it works try it out. BYE..

Its not a big deal to solve this issue. The problem is with the way you are installing the software. Just do one thing go to the control panel and click on the Add/Remove program and remove the all version of the AOL. If you find the folder of the same delete that also. Now installed the AOL once again with the CD which you got from the subscriber. It will then ask you about that you are new user or the older one. You installed it with existing user but forgot the password.

After that use it.

AOL is nothing but the American global Internet services. It is operated by the media company Time Warner. It is official address id 770 Broadway in Midtown Manhattan, New York City.It comes in existence in 1983 as Quantum Computer Services. It has lots franchised in several country. It is also known for the software suit which provide online specification.

Thats it..........