Thread: Speed up processing power

Speed up processing power

Hi. This is an issue related to speeding up my system. I have a desktop system. The configuration is Intel pentium 4 system with 512 mb ram. I use Windows XP as my operating system. My system is processing very slow now. Its been quite a long time since I am using it. Please help me how to speed up my system. Is there any software through which I can do the necessary stuffs.

Re: Speed up processing power

This is definitely an issue related with virus. A virus might have affected your system. This is the reason that your system is not able to process at a faster rate. This can be done by use of a good antivirus software tool. use AVG 9.0. It is a good antiviral software application tool that helps in removing the threast and do help in speeding up your system.

The processing ability of your system might have been low down due to bulk load of programs been installed in your system. This can be done by uninstalling the rarely used programs or the ones which are unnecessarily been installed. This will help in allowing more space to free up and will result in processor to write files at faster rate. Do the necessary stuffs.

You can download CCleaner. It is a free program that is basically used to clean up the system process. Execute it and then run the registry cleaner included in it. Goto control panel and click to add/remove programs. Uninstall programs that is rarely ever used or not used frequently. Taskbar properties can also help in speeding up the process by closing or hiding the application that is not active.

There is another software named as Speed up my PC . This program basically helps in clearing the registry that is not proper. This would then result in clearing the bugs that is restricting your system to execute at a faster rate. Check out the feature for the same. You need to install the application and execute it. It will give you the lists and options to do the necessary stuffs to be done.

The processing power may also be powered by overclocking your processor speed. Increase your ram in order to write huge files. Also scan your system completely for any viruses or bugs. They may result in slowing the processes by using the program. Also close down all the processes that is of no use at current execution. All these parameters are enough to make your processor to boost.