Thread: Application tool for developing Website

Application tool for developing Website

Hi, I want to develop a website for myself and wanting to host the site. The thing is I am not much into coding and has quite average knowledge of coding but I am seeking for a software or application tool for making the website. I guess there would be some or the other software which do not require coding has embedded in them. I use Internet explorer 7 as my web browser. Please suggest some good tools for developing them. Thank you.

Re: Application tool for developing Website

Hi you can use Macromedia dreaweaver 8 as the application tool for developing the website. It is simple and easy to use. There is no issues related to coding the site. It has pre-designed templates for the page layouts as there is no need to code the pages. You can have attractive pages for developing the website. The enhancement features are very attractive and simple. You can use this software.

There is another tool for developing the site and name is Coffee cup html editor. It has all the tags associated with HTML for creating the static content. This application tool consists all the tags on the left hand side corner of the window. You can select and create tables, forms and frames by just clicking on the links provided. This is automatically generated.

There are lots of software application tool available to develop a site without having the knowledge of coding them. Dreamweaver is a good software to develop them. There is another application named Bluevoda. You can download the software from its official website that is bluevoda.com. It has similar features related to dreamweaver and you can just create your website in flat 30mins on the basis of how much you know and understand english.