Thread: To create banner by using photoshop.

To create banner by using photoshop.

I need some instructions to use photoshop like Open the image and turns the subject. How to create shadow to a image. Also show me how to merge two images in Adobe Photoshop. I have some images for which I have to create banners. But the issue is the images are not of same size. I am looking for some simple options to create a banner.

Re: To create banner by using photoshop.

Open image Use File-> Open and choose the image of your choice and now that image is open, one must visit. It is simply to keep an element of the image, separate it from the bottom to place it in a mixture. There are several methods. In any case the substance must be empty, transparent: it must be composed of small gray and white tiles. With the magic wand, click on the background of the image (the empty squares with gray and white) while the space is selected. So we will invert the selection: Select menu -> Invert or right click on the image and then "Invert".

To create a shadow Right click the layer in the Layers palette, then "Duplicate Layer". User Image. Provide a name for your new layer and press (say "shadow"). Well, for now our shadow did not look like too much shade. Then we will select our bottom layer "shadow".Press the key combination CTRL + SHIFT + D. If the problem persists, select the new background with the stick and invert the selection. To do this: Edit -> Fill or Shift + F5.

To merge 2 images save 2 files on your hard disk. Open these images in Photoshop, create a new document to the transparent background, size: 400 * 144 pixels. Copy and paste the first image, then drag it to the right of the document, then create a second layer ( User Image ), and paste the second image. Drag the left (keyboard shortcut: Control + A, then Control + C = "select all" then "copy"). Now we will use a particular tool: the mask. The mask to apply a layer to allow contact or coverage of certain parts of it. Select a layer (in our case, the Layer 2), and edit as you want.