Thread: I want Computer Phone Call Recording Software

I want Computer Phone Call Recording Software

I am working in a office and I am very busy in my meetings. There are many phone calls that are important from business point of view. I want a software that manually records telephone calls and also work as caller ID. Is there any software that will manually record incoming calls? suggest something

Re: I want Computer Phone Call Recording Software

TRx Phone Recorder is a phone call recording program which is design for Windows. This software allows you to manually record telephone calls and can also work as a caller ID. You can display system as well as allowing you to put calls on-hold and play on-hold messages or music. It records telephone calls using a voice modem or a call recording adapter and save recordings as wave or mp3 files.

Smart Phone Recorder is a PC Answering Machine Software that can be used to record your telephone calls and save in a wave (.wav) format using your computer's voice modem. It saves your computer's resources. It starts recording automatically for incoming calls. I think it is unique feature.

EzPhone Recorder Pro is telephone recording software which is compatible to your Windows platform and uses your voice modem to record both incoming as well as outgoing phone calls. It will monitors your telephone line and automatically records conversations if voice is detected. EzPhone Recorder Pro gives useful features such as one-click manual recording, unlimited recording length.