Thread: Is data recoverable after formatting?

Is data recoverable after formatting?

Hi. I have an Intel pentium 4 3ghz processor desktop system with windows xp service pack 2 operating system. The problem is that I want to format my drives as there are some issues with it. A virus problem. But I want also to recover my files after formatting. Can I do that. Is there any software tool which can help me out to recover them. Please suggest. Thank you.

Re: Is data recoverable after formatting?

You can take take the backup of your drive or the specific folders and files in order to save data. You can do it by creating backup image for your folders and store it in other system or hard disk. This should not be an issue, taking the thing in mind that it should not contain any virus. If it does then your system will do get affected again. So do take care of such things.

To your question that is data recoverable after formatting the answer is yes. You can have your data back to the system provided you have the knowledge of linking the missing paths. It is so because whenever you format any system the data contained in it never goes off. It remains in the hard disk itself. The only thing happens is that the link of the file with the sector allocation of the disks breaks due to which it is unable to recognize or show the file. If you know to link then you can get back your files provided the hard disk space required for it.

You can definitely acquire or recover your files by downloading the software tool RECOVER MY FILE. You can get the software tool by clicking on the link provided. This software basically searches for the deleted partitions of your hard drive and gives you suggestion for the search of required file formats. It tracks out the deleted files and gives you the list. You can save them by copying it to other destination drive other than it previously existed. Good luck.