Thread: Media player video print screen is black

Media player video print screen is black

Hi,
    When I press the print screen button from the keyboard and paste the same in paint brush the image comes is black. I am trying to take the print screen of a video running in Windows Media player. The same works fine on desktop or any other application. Other thing I finding difficult to disable the inbuilt windows zip archive service and deleting a video file. And last thing I want to use Norton Ghost in this system. Which version is suitable. Can I install Norton AntiVirus 2001 in my system. Thanks in advance.

Re: Media player video print screen is black

When you browse the contents of your hard drive, Windows attempts to access the file to display different information and the preview (thumbnail image) of this film. The solution is to remove the preview function. To do this, go to Start> Run, and run regsvr32 /u shmedia.dll. Other thing many time the task manager icons disappear. The cause of the disappearance of these rafters is unknown. To make them reappear try to change the desktop theme. If that does not go to the Service Manager. To launch int click on Start > Settings > Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Service and turn off the launch of the "SSDP Discovery Service" and the "Host Device PNP-U ". Restart the computer.

By default, pressing the button Print Screen during the course of a video in Windows Media Player causes the copy of a black screen. To cure this problem this problem, go to Tools > Options, select the tab Performance and pass the parameter Video Acceleration from Full to None. And to disable the management of archives go to the Start Menu > Run, and run the command regsvr32 / u Zipfldr.dll. To reactivate management. ZIP, the command is: regsvr32 Zipfldr.dll.

If you have removed a software and still the listing is located in the Add / Remove Programs list then you can remove that simply. First run registry editor by clicking on Start > Run > Type regedit, and expand the tree HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ MICROSOFT \ WINDOWS \ CURRENTVERSION \ UNINSTALL: delete key when the corresponding program. And best suitable options for Ghost software are Norton Ghost 2002, 2003 and Symantec Ghost 7.5 (and later) are compatible with the version of NTFS used by Windows XP.