Thread: Is Professional edition is better than Home edition?

Is Professional edition is better than Home edition?

I am currently using Avast home edition. Sometimes it may happen that viruses are not picked up properly. Can I use Avast Professional edition, to remove those viruses more rapidly? Please tell me as soon as possible. I am waiting for your positive reply. Thank you in advance.

Re: Is Professional edition is better than Home edition?

I don't think so. Because home edition software are dealing with only single pc support and Professional edition software's are basically dealing with the whole organizational matter, means more than 2 pc's. So, for getting better result just take updation of your anti-virus software whenever possible. So, if you ask me professional edition or home edition then, I will suggest you that if you are using software only for your home use than just use home edition.

If you want to use software only for home purpose then simply use that home edition. If you use professional then you would not get any problem, but your computer will be given more securities as it mostly provides organizational security model. So, It uses more RAM and your computer may work slower and slower. So, if you want to remain working with same speed then simply use home edition. Why are you thinking so much about viruses, just take updates daily from the anti-virus site which you are using.

You had asked that Is Professional edition is better than Home edition? So, I tell you that it depends on your needs and all. If you are using Professional edition for office then it is good than using Home edition. But if you are using Home edition for your office use then it is not useful that much. For home use I will suggest you to use that home edition only, it will help you a lot. Don't worry about virus, just update your anti virus whenever possible and then scan your whole computer. You must update your anti virus database within 15 days, so you can clean new viruses.