Thread: Cannot modify flv files to 3gp in TVC

Cannot modify flv files to 3gp in TVC

Hi. I am using Total video converter 3.0(TVC) and I am not able to convert certain files into different format. I was trying to convert FLV(flash) file to 3GP format but was unable to perform it. The software do not convert the file into the required format and this leads me to dissatisfaction. Kindly suggest me the solution. Thank you.

Re: Cannot modify flv files to 3gp in TVC

Well you are using Total video converter 3.0 but is it full version. You should check whether your software is not demo and is registered. If your software is not registered it will not perform the action as you need completely or 100%. It might be a trial version. Install a full version software. It will work out.

One of the reason could be your software might have corrupted. As you said that you are not able to convert your FLV files to 3GP format, there can be a possibility that one of the file related to it might have got corrupted due to a virus. Try reinstalling it by uninstalling the present one.

The video converter you are using is quite outdated. Install Total video converter 3.50 or some other video converting tool. The other reason could be the data might have got corrupted or unregistered. It is advisable to get a new copy of your software and install it. This would not let you down and you can convert your media files fruitfully.

william03 Guest

Google it, you can find many professional software to convert FLV file to 3GP.
    For instance, OJOsoft Total Video Converter is the best FLV to 3GP Converter that can convert .FLV to .3GP as easy as 1-2-3.

FLV to 3GP : Convert FLV to 3GP with Moyea FLV to Video Converter Lite and there is another option FLV to 3GP converter, it is the best FLV conversion software that helps you convert from FLV to 3GP/3GPP/3GPP2 and other popular video format.