Thread: McAfee Removal Tool

McAfee Removal Tool

I recently installed McAfee on my windows xp system but now i want to remove McAfee from my system. Is there any mcafee removal tool which completely delete or remove mcafee from my system. Any recommendations and suggestions are appreciated.

Re: McAfee Removal Tool

McAfee Consumer Product Removal Tool is best mcafee removal tool. Removal through the Add/Remove Programs Control Panel will removal McAfee and will show program being removed or You might have to remove the agent link to mcafee "C:\Program Files\Network Associates\Common Framework\FrmInst.exe" /remove=agent, Do this in safe mode to. (MCPR.exe) will remove all 2005, 2006 and 2007 versions of McAfee consumer products.

Open the Start menu, and select Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs > Select McAfee Security Center > select Remove > Windows will remove or delete McAfee VirusScan from your computer. You have another option like Double-click the taskbar icon to open the Security Center > Click Advanced Menu (lower left) > Click Configure (left) > Click Computer & Files (upper left) > VirusScan can be disabled on the right.

Mcafee removal tool MCPR.exe will remove all McAfee consumer products or go to "Add and Remove Programs" select McAfee Security Center and click on remove > restart the computer. If that does not work then you have to type "services.msc" in run and set properties on all McAfee services to disabled and recovery to "none". Reboot computer and remove with "Add and Remove Programs".