Thread: Convert avi to dvd in mac

Convert avi to dvd in mac

I am using mac and i have some avi file which i want burn on dvd. In short i am looking for software which convert avi to dvd in Mac. Can anyone please recommend me a freeware or open source software to do this?

Re: Convert avi to dvd in mac

All you need to do is have QT setup to play your avi. AVI files come in MANY different 'flavors'. The Mac DVD burner can convert popular video formats such as MPEG, DivX, WMV, XviD, DV, VOB, AVI to DVD and burn DVD movie to be played on portable or home DVD players.

To convert avi to dvd for mac you need to install 4Media DVD Creator, it can easily and speedily convert and burn AVI, MPEG, DivX, WMV to DVD, or burn DVD folder, ISO file to DVD on Mac as a professional DVD burner, another option is AVI to DVD Mac, it is a profeesional but easy-to-use DVD burn software for Mac users, can convert AVI to DVD format on Mac OS X perfectly and quickly.

1]DVD to AVI Converter for Mac software directory lists the most popular Mac DVD AVI Converter software that can help you rip convert DVD to AVI file.2] iSkysoft DVD Creator for Mac is professional DVD burning software to convert popular video formats including AVI, MOV, 3GP, WMV, MP4, TS, TP, TRP, M2TS, FLV, ASF, MOD,M4V((without DRM protection) etc. 3] AVI to DVD creator for Mac OS X is powerful DVD burn software which can easily burn AVI files to DVD for Mac users.