Thread: Online activation problem in Windows 7

Online activation problem in Windows 7

Hi,
    Yesterday I finally got my Windows 7 installed correctly from Microsoft. I had did the same on my friends house because he has a broad band internet connection. Now I am does not have internet connection on my system. After upgrade I rebooted the system. It is again asking for a enter network key because the system says the key is wrong. I had already entered the key thousand times bus still is comes up again. How to fix this issue. Thanks in advance.

Re: Online activation problem in Windows 7

Have you also selected the correct encryption method (WEB, WPA, WPA2). If the router's MAC filtering turned off. See this settings and try back again. You will definitely need a internet connection for fixing the matter. If still you possess a similar issue then you will need to contact Microsoft for the same. It is taking the key invalid. Check that you have correct information.

Try this out. Connect to the site again and run the upgrade process back. See that the online scans and activate your Windows. Here if you have upgraded from a older version of Windows then the key is destroyed and you are provided with a new one. So the matter also lies here. A another upgrade process will give you information about the software weather it is activated or not.

Since there is nothing you can do here, because the issue lies with the router. What you could here is try to make configure the encryption on the router one more time or on your wireless adapter. See that they both are configured properly. Otherwise no use of upgrading the system. If they are not configured properly then you can face the error. So that to some technician.

The best option I will recommend you is to run a driver update. Re-install all your hardware and check back again. If still the problem lies then you will have to contact Microsoft customer care of the problem. They will guide for the proper authentication of the operating system. Check your systems security settings and disable them. Try back.

That depends on what program you buy. Who do you have a router with firewall blockage on it. So it is recommended that you should check your system first and about the security applications you have installed. Also run a trial period of the operating system and later on upgrade to the full one as you posses the key for the same.