Thread: Need some information on creating Macros

Need some information on creating Macros

Hi,
    I had never used Macros before. I have to finish up a project work in which I have create Macros related to the provided query. I had tried the same by reading some information from Microsoft Help. But that only taught the basic information on it. I need a proper setup guide to create and run minor Macros in Microsoft Excel. Thanks in advance.

Re: Need some information on creating Macros

Here are some instructions to create a simple macro programs. First move to cell A1 and type in your name. For example, abc and press Enter Go back to cell A1, because when you gave Enter or change cell under the direction. Then click the View menu, followed by the Toolbars option and select Visual Basic. Now the Bar is activated. Click on the Save Macro button, the one with the blue scroll wheel. Active Windows dialog box
    Record Macro, which will give the name to the macro and what is the shortcut to run it. The shortcut you mean by that point the macro will obviously be activated with the Ctrl key and the letter you want, preferably in lowercase, because if you select the Capitalize macro is activated by pressing Shift + Ctrl + the letter you indicated.

To observe the code of a macro must follow the following steps. First move to cell where you have created one, before you start recording the Macro Press the Macro Record button in the Visual Basic toolbar. Excel displays the Chart. Record Macro dialog. Shortcut option in the type the letter r, so the macro is called with Ctrl + r. Press the OK button. Excel starts recording the Macro1.

I will list you a simple example to create forms in Microsoft Excel using Macro. Press Alt + F11 to enter the Visual Basic editor. Activate the following options: Click on the View menu and choose Project Explorer. Click on the View menu and choose Properties Window. From the Insert menu choose UserForm. This inserts the Form.