Thread: Need Parson Address book for Vista

Need Parson Address book for Vista

Hi,
    A clients pc has Parson Address book installed in his system. Now he wants to update to Windows Vista. The issue here is that I did not have a Vista version of Parson Address book. I had tried searching on Internet but there is no download available. What are the other best options under this. I am looking for a type of address book by which the client can move his contacts on different platforms. Thanks.

Re: Need Parson Address book for Vista

I don't think you can download Parson Address book from the internet. It is not available. It is a outdated version used before. I will recommend you to use Outlook Express for this. It has a address book support in it. By this you can simply import contacts from any different PC and Export the same. The files can also be saved in Excel format to view. It is most easy way of transferring contacts.

There are many freeware Address books available on the internet. You can download and try the same. I am providing your with a simple Handy Address Book download. Click on the link below. You can same Unlimited Addresses. You can also share the same address book on different networks. The contacts can also be published online so that you can retrieve your contacts anywhere online.

Handy Address Book

You can try Address Manager. I am providing a trail link for the same. It is a full functional address book with multiple features. You can import address from any different platforms, create reports, track birthdays, create groups,etc. The book is handy and easy to use. You can try the trail version first and the if you like the features you can go with a full version by paying up a small fee.
    StatTrak Address Manager