Thread: vmware fusion 3.0

vmware fusion 3.0

Hello,
    I have just bought hp pavilion for home use. I want to make my windows more interesting and want better look. I have used several other third party software for this but they not performed well. One of my friend suggest me about vmware fusion 3.0. is it worth it?? How i can make my windows look like mac? Any suggestion??

Re: vmware fusion 3.0

VMware Fusion is software developed by VMware.Fusion allows Intel Macs to run x86 and x86-64 "guest" operating systems like Microsoft Windows, Linux, NetWare and Solaris as virtual machines simultaneously with Mac OS.With using VMware Fusion 3.0 You can run the most demanding Mac and Windows applications side by side with a maximum speed without rebooting. With over 50 new features and a new ultra-fast Migration Assistant for Windows, it has never been easier to run Windows on your Mac.VMware Fusion 3 is now available for pre-orders at vmware.com/fusion, the store and all authorized retailers worldwide on Tuesday, October 27.

VMware provides virtualization solutions for business facilities that enable IT organizations to drive business Merge all sizes.VMware 3 makes it easier than ever for users to switch to Mac and run Windows applications - including graphics-intensive games - alongside Mac applications with a Mac user experience. Built from scratch for the Mac, VMware Fusion Architecture Advanced 3 takes advantage of Mac OS X Snow Leopard with a new engine core 64-bit and native support for 64-bit kernel, Windows still offers better performance on Mac . VMware Fusion 3 will include over 50 new features that comes with improvements, providing a better experience than ever Windows on Mac.

For the use of vmware fusion 3.0 your system required Intel-based Mac (64-bit guest operating systems require a Intel 64-capable and Intel VT-capable processor).1 GB of RAM,400 MB free disk space for VMware Fusion.With the use of this Start menu give you experience via Unity like mac.It Support for OpenGL 2.1 and DirectX 9.0c Shader Model 3. So user can run their favorite 3D Windows games and applications - all without rebooting.This new application cost around $80 and it's available in all Apple Online Store.