Thread: Nero Express DVD burning problem

Nero Express DVD burning problem

I had bee running Windows Xp as my operating system on my machine. Just few days back i had bought a new dvd burner and along with it i got Nero Express program. Now the problem is that when i go to burn a movie on my hard drive it tells me that the file is not supported and you can only use .IFO, .VOB, .BUP, .VIDEO_TS files. Can any one tell me that why i'm having Nero Express DVD burning problem on my pc? Does any body knows about it? Kindly help me out to resolve the above issue.

Re: Nero Express DVD burning problem

Although Nero does not show the Video_TS and Audio_TS folders, it creates them and puts all the files where they belong anyway. Nero Express combines outstanding technical functions with ease of use to enable you to create high quality digital media files. Use nLite to build an image of the disk for you. The program will do alot more than just slipstreaming service packs and build images.

Nero express is just a quick version of nero for starters so you might think of changing the subject of your post and some of its content.I think you need to re encode those files (.avi,.mpg and so on ) with a program called dvd santa. It is a pretty basic program anyone can use it.

Nero Express provides all the performance and efficiency of Nero Burning ROM, but with a user interface that maximizes usability. Go to the Nero website and download the Nero 6 update. That will surely fix the problem. Read up, I installed all the nero 6 updates I could find on the nero site.