Thread: Is Nero Move It comes free with NERO 9

Is Nero Move It comes free with NERO 9

Recently i had purchased NERO 9 for my Windows Vista based machine. It said that Nero Move It is been free. I have a number included in my email which I entered but it still says I am using a "Trial" version. So, i would like to know that do I need to purchase this application separately or is it free like it stated on the purchase page? An one have any idea about it? Kindly let me know yor views on the above issue. Thanks in advance.

Re: Is Nero Move It free with NERO 9

According to me you might had got Move It trial version. It is a program which supports at the same time ramifications of the video music and it, images, and it is easy for you to benefit from all the files multi-media on the two mobile devices and from the personal apparatuses.

It could be that you got MoveIt for free together with your purchase. Nero "Move It" does not work. I bought it last week and installed the program. Error mesages state the"JIt debugging" problem and can not be fixed. There are different offers for the different regions. Did you receive 2 serial numbers, one for Nero 9 and one for MoveIt?

In this case you will have to use the MoveIt serial number to install the Nero MoveIt version. I think you just need to call Nero customer support and get teh exact information on Nero Move It application.