Thread: how To Add My Addons to Addons Collection in Mozilla site Automatically ??

question how To Add My Addons to Addons Collection in Mozilla site Automatically ??

Hi All

I Want Ask if There is Any Way To Add My Addons ( that is Already install it on my PC) to Addons Collection in Mozilla site Automatically ( Not on By on )

Thanks

Re: how To Add My Addons to Addons Collection in Mozilla site Automatically ??

Quote Originally Posted by Noxchi Wolf View Post
    Hi All
    I Want Ask if There is Any Way To Add My Addons ( that is Already install it on my PC) to Addons Collection in Mozilla site Automatically ( Not one By one )
    Thanks
    Well i don't think so... You have to update the plugins one by one...

The Add-On Collector is a free download for Firefox, while the Collections site works on the web. Both require a Mozilla account to save and synchronize collections. Users of the extension have created 2500 auto-publisher collections, which are collections automatically kept in sync with the add-ons that user has installed in Firefox.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudra.J View Post
    Well i don't think so... You have to update the plugins one by one...
    Ok ,Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arval View Post
    The Add-On Collector is a free download for Firefox, while the Collections site works on the web. Both require a Mozilla account to save and synchronize collections. Users of the extension have created 2500 auto-publisher collections, which are collections automatically kept in sync with the add-ons that user has installed in Firefox.
    But This Addon Can't Add My Addons To An Collection Automatically ? Right

Quote Originally Posted by Noxchi Wolf View Post
    But This Addon Can't Add My Addons To An Collection Automatically ? Right
    I don't know if that works, i think you should give it a try...

You can subscribe to a collection via RSS, or you can install the Add-on Collector extension for Firefox. Recently, Mozilla Firefox has given users the ability to use other “designer collections” put together for different types of users, as well as the ability to create their own collection. Right-click on a banner and choose "Adblock" from the context menu.

black_zero Guest

try Silence of Foxes (SOF)