Thread: How to add LinkedIn contacts to Outlook

How to add LinkedIn contacts to Outlook

Hello,
    I am working for media firm. most of the time i am working on Exchange/Outlook environment, and in the other I manage my non-corporate life using Gmail. I want to organise e-mails with outlook.Also want to add LinkedIn contacts to Outlook. How i can do this ? Can you help me out? Any suggestion?

Re: How to add LinkedIn contacts to Outlook

Xobni is an Outlook plug-in, which greatly extends the functionality of Outlook. Not only it organizes e-mails in threaded conversations, but it is an incredibly useful contact management tool and e-mail. It extracts contact information from several different sources, including your database to Microsoft Outlook e-mails, profiles of LinkedIn, Facebook, vacuums, and a notice LL Yahoo mail.ou 'a search bar. This is exactly what you expect. Enter the contact or text you want to locate and Xobni will find almost instantaneously. The search function in the free product is effective, but stripped to the bare minimum to get people to the product of $ 30 plus Xobni that implements the advanced search features.

New ClearContext Contact Exporter for Outlook . This program allow you to create and export groups of email addresses found in messages that are stored in Outlook folders you select.Once you created the list using the Contact Exporter tool, you can import these contacts in all services that accept CSV files. Here are links to import a few popular sites.You people can also use the exporter to create distribution lists and new contact files in Outlook. The exporter ClearContext for Outlook (Beta) is part of the last IMS v4 private company, which is free for 30 days during the trial period. However, the exporter contact remains functional even after 30 days are up.

1. In an open message, click the right button on the map, then click Add to Contacts on the shortcut menu. The new contact opens in the contact form.
    2. Under the Contact tab, in the Save group, click Save and Close.
    3. If you already have a contact with the same name, Outlook detects the duplicate. Do one of the following:
    * Select Add a new contact. This creates a duplicate contact, including a contact form and an electronic business card.
    * Select Update the information. Existing duplicate contacts are listed. Double-click the contact to update and then update the information on the contact form and save it.
    * File You can also click on the file. Vcf in the message header to open the context menu and add the contact or choose other options.
    * If you click Save & New option in the form of contact, open contact is saved, and a new blank contact form opens.