Thread: Norton disabled on my Computer

Norton disabled on my Computer

Hello friends,

I have recently install Norton 2009 and every thing was working fine but today when i try run Norton anti virus i found out that Windows had disable my Norton 2009, so i try to reinstall the application but still facing same issue. I have posted on many forums but didn't got any response from them. I hope i get some solution over here.

It seems that your computer is being infected by virus which disable your Norton, in that case i would suggest you to install Norton 2009 on your system by logging into safe mode and have a check whether you are able to run your Norton 2009 or not ?

Thanks for replying me i a have try to logging into safe a mode and install Norton 2009 on my computer but after some time it's get disabled, don't know what would be the exact issue, i had called Norton help desk they where also not able to find out any solution for me.

I was also facing same issue in that case i would suggest you to uninstall your Norton 2009 and try to install any adware and try let it scan your whole computer because in my case my computer was effected with Daonol Trojan and only adware can remove such kind of virus, after doing this if you are still facing same issue then i would suggest you to format all your drive and install a fresh copy of Window XP SP 3 and then try to install Norton 2009 after which you will not face any issue.