Thread: Viruss

Down Viruss

PLEASE HELP! My computer has a virus. When I log on my background goes to a medium color blue. Close to a teal. I can't do a system restore because it says the file is infected and I can't go onto the internet. My firewall wont work either. I've tried going in Safe Mode but that doesnt seem to help. I use Sony Vegas 7 and i have all my movie files that were oh so hard to get onto my Windows XP 2000. I really dont want to have to get rid of all my files off my computer but if that's the only way how can I save my movie files and Sony? I really need help!

Re: Viruss

I think you should use Kaspersky antivirus program on your machine. It will surely help you to remove virus from your system. A computer virus is a computer program that can copy itself and infect a computer. Viruses can be transmitted as attachments to an e-mail note or in a downloaded file, or be present on a diskette or CD. In computers, a virus is a program or programming code that replicates by being copied or initiating its copying to another program, computer boot sector or document. The term "virus" is also commonly but erroneously used to refer to other types of malware, adware, and spyware programs that do not have the reproductive ability. In order to get rid of viruses you need to install some recommended antivirus program on your system.

Re: Viruss

Quote Originally Posted by ThoMas321 View Post
    I think you should use Kaspersky antivirus program on your machine. It will surely help you to remove virus from your system. A computer virus is a computer program that can copy itself and infect a computer. Viruses can be transmitted as attachments to an e-mail note or in a downloaded file, or be present on a diskette or CD. In computers, a virus is a program or programming code that replicates by being copied or initiating its copying to another program, computer boot sector or document. The term "virus" is also commonly but erroneously used to refer to other types of malware, adware, and spyware programs that do not have the reproductive ability. In order to get rid of viruses you need to install some recommended antivirus program on your system.
    how can i get the program if i have no internet? is it avaiable in stores?