Thread: Adobe Indesign CS not responding

Adobe Indesign CS not responding

Hi,

When I opened tiff grayscale in InDesign CS, which disappear from the opning tiff once I zoom in or out. The tiff is then suddenly back in the black. Has anyone any idea what causes this problem?

I have often had the impression that InDesign does not really what I want, for example : when I the spacing between two lines will change it happens to have no effect.

I've already seen several times that I wanted an image a certain color, but not the color I wanted to show, if I quit InDesign and then boot back, the image is in the requested color.

But the most bizarre thing I have encountered is this. I open an existing document to apply some enhancements. Then I save my document properly. The next day I open the document again and all improvements made have disappeared. I open them again and save the document on my desktop under a different name, close the document and open it again and again, all improvements disappeared.

What is this happening ???

re: Adobe Indesign CS not responding

Is it happening, only when you bitmap and grayscale images only ?

The problem with the image in color was not displayed on the screen was the image itself. The picture contained a channel. I removed and now I see again what I change.

Can someone tell me how you streamlined the spacing between two of rules. I have every time I select the rules to adjust the spacing. In Quark it was sufficient to use the cursor to the line.

Have you in the set of Keyboard Shortcuts for Quark Xpress 4.0? This could cause your problem. Quark version 4 has been suddenly decided that the shortcut to save not CMD + S (CTRL + s) but had CMD + Shift + S (ctrl + shift + s) with the result that many users think that they are saving the document and all the corrections are gone.

Take a look after your shortcuts and set them again if necessary, the problem would be resolved.