Thread: Windows 7 Multi User pack

Windows 7 Multi User pack

Hi,
    I need some information on Windows 7 multi user pack. I had tried to locate the same but does not found the relevant information. Where can I get a multi use pack for windows 7. Is anyone is using the same. Second thing what are more enhanced features of Windows 7 as compare to Windows Vista. Thanks in advance.

Re: Windows 7 Multi User pack

You will have to wait for Windows 7 family pack to get in the market. The family pack supports multi user pc on a home network. It still not available. Once it is then you can simply run the upgrade for the same. Th price as compare to buying each license for a system is lesser in family pack. It is in news that the pack offers around 3 machine support.

There are numerous new things in Windows 7 as compare to Windows Vista. The best features are related to the GUI. If you have many windows open on your screen then just select the important one and just shake it, all other windows will minimize automatically. Microsoft has added a new feature in it called Jumplist. The list stores up most frequently used applications which can be accessed by right clicking.

I had not yet heard about Windows 7 Multi user pack. The pack I think is still not released. But it is then you will have to visit the official site for more information. You can try out the beta version of Windows 7 on your multiple computers. This will save your money too and give you access to all your system in the network. On the other hand Windows Vista offers you multi user pack right now. Have a look the same also.