Thread: IE7 and MUI Language problem

IE7 and MUI Language problem

Hello,

my version of Windows XP media center is English with the MUI Pack installed. I just upgraded from IE6 to IE7 by installing the ENU pack And patching with the Multi User Interface IE7 pack .now the problem is that Outside, the menus of my IE7 is still in English ... I do not feel that the MUI has been registered by IE7 which is still in English , i have rebooted my pc ,and install MUI pack again, but this does link Affect anything , If someone had a solution to this problem than it would be great ...thanks in advance

Re: IE7 and MUI Language problem

This problem occurs because the Internet Explorer 7 version must match the base language of the computer's operating system. Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 is localized by using the Multilingual User Interface Pack (MUI). Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 uses English as the base language. Therefore, you can install only an English version of Internet Explorer 7.

Download and install English IE7. The Internet Explorer 7 MUI is a set of language-specific resource files that may be added to the English version of Windows with the OS MUI pack and Internet Explorer 7 installed. The Internet Explorer 7 MUI lets the browser user interface (UI) language to be changed to any of the supported languages according to the preferences of individual users. This allows large corporations to roll out the same worldwide image by using a single install job. Local users can then select the UI language or the UI language can be set by Group Policy for organizational units. Internet Explorer 7 MUI allows the user interface language of the browser to be changed to one of the following supported lan

Download and install MUI (Multilingual User Interface) language pack for IE7.
    Download page: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

I Think you need to change the system Language ,To change the languages and you need to follow the follow the above procedure:

• Click Start
    • Control Panel
    • Goto regional Option / then languages / choose details / and finally choose your language and you click on apply and ok ...

Upon restart all will be in your preferred language