Thread: Need Employee Monitoring software

Need Employee Monitoring software

Hello friends,

I am having more then 20 employees in my office and it's an very difficult task to check out whether each employee is doing his work properly or not because many a times i have observe that most of my employee are basically having a chat or checking there emails during work time. I have tried a lot to find out some good software for tracking employee but was not able to decide it. Can anyone tell me which is the best Employee Monitoring software and please reply to this because your small information would be very helpful for me. Thanks in Advance.

Employee Monitoring software

I would suggest you to go for because it's cheaper and at the same time it displays the typed keystrokes, visited websites, desktop screenshots, FTP activities, chat logs, internet activities, system process, opened / closed windows, downloaded files and every other activity performed by the monitored user. You can easily create Offline Logs for to be saved for the monitored user which can be viewed later on in text file format. For downloading click here

KGB Employee Monitoring software

If you want you can also go with KGB Employee Monitor because you can watch multiple PCs and workstations at once without leaving your chair. It's up to you whether to inform your employees of the new security system. The available invisible mode allows for completely stealth operation, while optional password protection prevents attempts to disable, circumvent, or uninstall Refog Employee Monitor. Refog Employee Monitor helps managers provide instant feedback to employees by sending real-time email alerts on certain activities. Security officers can trace, investigate and prevent leaks of sensitive information by setting up interception of trigger key words and receiving instant alerts if they are typed. This application is unobtrusive and will be invisible to your employees.

KGB Employee Monitor

NetVizor Employee Monitoring software

If money is not a matter then i would suggest you to go with NetVizor. It's an network monitoring software that invisibly monitors your entire network from one central location. Deploy NetVizor from one location and record everything users do, including screenshots, keystrokes typed, program and internet usage, emails and chats, file/document usage, and much more. Generate detailed activity reports in seconds, view your entire network in real-time, and receive instant behavior alerts when unwanted activities occur. Combining real-time remote surveillance with complete computer activity monitoring, behavior filtering, alerting, reporting, and security auditing. You can download it by clicking on download.

Download

Re: Need Employee Monitoring software

Monitoring software is a must in any business, especially to the company that most of the employees has an access to the internet. When employees visits many websites they can put the company data to risk by exposing to malicious spymare programs. Sometimes this programs can transmit your company data to hackers. With the help employee monitoring software it can handle this type of problems and stop it immediately.
    Last edited by Maqbool; 21-04-2011 at 06:52 PM. Reason: External Links Not Allowed, Removed The Same.

Take a look at this demo version of an employee monitoring software that i used and has really nice features and reports: cyclope-series

You don't need to monitor your employees as long as it gives good work reports to you. Well not unless you notice some lapses, maybe this employee monitoring software should be perfect for you. It captures screenshots of the desktop of your employee and at the same time sends out the website he/she visited. You can try it out for free. But still I don't really see it necessary to monitor your crew.
    "The world is IMPERFECT, that's why it's BEAUTIFUL"

Monitoring software now is the easiest way to monitor employees on a work place. But sometimes employees have different difficulties dealing with this software and one of it is privacy issues like secretly monitoring employees work without the knowledge of it. Another is when monitoring all data input in the computer using the keyboard for me it does not provide a good feedback unless the employer is interested on how fast an employee could type. Employees are the key to progress of the company one way to prevent this issue is employee who uses the monitoring software should be fully aware of what is monitored and when it is being monitored. I know a useful site that would help you, it is a monitoring software but it is a screen monitoring software to be precise. It features screen monitoring that take a fairly accurate picture of what an employee do during working hours. It also can monitor which application, document, and website is actively being use and for how long does a person spend time on that particular website.

I have a great software to recommend to you which has both a Windows and a Mac version. It is called 'My Team Monitor' and it provides you with real-time screenshots of your employees' computer screens every few minutes, it records the number of keystrokes and mouse clicks made, and the times the employee was idle and active, and shows it to you in your easy-to-use interface in a chart. If you don't want your employees to know when it is on, or that it is installed at all, you can download the 'stealth version' of the software that can be installed on the staff computers by you, without their knowledge. Signing up for the software is FREE at their website. I hope my comment was helpful, and you'll have a much more transparent office to work in from now on!

What I suggest is to have on premise remote support appliance installed such as RHUB appliances. It provides employee monitoring feature in which you can remotely monitor the PC from anywhere while the computer users cannot see and delete the remote session.