Thread: Need some information on Photoshop effects

Need some information on Photoshop effects

Hi,
    I need some tips on Photoshop. I have a image in which the teeth looks much darker. It does not suits the image. What are the ways by which I can make those teeth much brighter. Also how can I create a eye in the photoshop. I need the same for a project works. And the last thing I have a image in which I want to add my background. What are the ways to do it. Thanks in advance.

Re: Need some information on Photoshop effects

With the use of curves it possible to whiten a teeth in the image. Then take Magic Wand tool (W), and Lasso (L) to select the teeth. Put a feather: Selection / feathering (CTRL + ALT + D) and put as 2px or 3px value. The selection (CTRL + J), deselect (CTRL + D). Rename the layer "White Teeth". Image / Adjustments / Curves (CTRL + M), and set this way, now at this time you will see blue tooth left. Then repeat the above steps selecting the blue tooth, but for curves, do the reverse in blue tones to make it more white

I will list you instructions for creating a pupil in the Photoshop. Follow this steps. Create a new file of 500 x 500 Transparent, Take the elliptical selection tool and made a circle like this, Combed white, Create a new layer and made: Selection / modified / contracted and apliques 2px y gradient to transparent Grix, Press CTRL + E and then CTRL + T in order to move your eye in this manner, On a new layer Make an oval as we called ovale1 and combed the black after its done CTRL + T PR positioned in this manner, Create a new layer and made an oval "2" color red this time (e30404) and remade CTRL + T and set the dr, Made yet another layer with another oval "3" of black that you set in this manner, To reflect the pupil selected the pen tool and made this as a new layer then then select the polygonal lasso tools, put a reflection of the pupil opacity 70% and click on the Oval No. 1 and made merge option and made like the image. After that click on the white circle and go into the merge option and made like the image and create a new layer Make CTRL + Left Click on the layer and there is your white circle and made Selection / modified / contracted 2px and made a gradient white to transparent Left Shift pressed so that the line is straight like this. Then take the elliptical selection tool and cut like the image below, create a new layer and made right click on the Oval No. 2 and fill it with black opaque was 20%, take the Polygonal Lasso tool and made the cut as this, create a new layer by layer Round white and made like a black oval on the image, pply to a Gaussian Blur of 3 pixels and set the layer opacity 50% and tahen flatten the image.

This post will explain how to apply an effect faded colors on your photos. Here you sill see how to make a simple frame on a picture. Start by opening the photo in which you want to apply the effect in Photoshop. We will now adjust the levels automatically based on good foundations for this go to the menu: Image> Adjustments> Auto Levels. We are now going to desaturate the image to go to this menu: Image> Adjustments> Hue saturation, and apply a value of - 80 to saturation. Duplicate your layer and go to the menu: Filter> Blur> Gaussian Blur and apply a value of 5 or 6, depending on the size of your image. Then move the layer mode to soft light. We will now make a connection to the image: it is not too complicated to go into this menu: Image> Canvas Size of work, and then you put more than 100 pixels in width and height or less depending on the size of your image, of course. (PS: do not forget to put the combo in pixels). Now go to your layer that is above (in the soft light mode), double click it and go to options and set outline 1 pixel.