Thread: BBC iPlayer over your Tv set

BBC iPlayer over your Tv set

I would like to know that whether i can get my bbc iplayer on my TV set, so that i'm able to watch previous programs and then go through them alphabetically. Can any one tell me that how do you get the bbc i player on your tv? Is it possible for me to do so? Any one has any idea about it? Kindly provide me the correct solution for the above issue, if its possible to do so. Thanks in advance.

Re: BBC iPlayer over your Tv set

Although BBC switched to Flash ages ago, they still offer support for RealPlayer. Thus, if you look well, you can find several audio files that are not hidden in the flash. BBC iPlayer formerly known as Integrated Media Player is a service available via website, P2P, cable television, and several mobile devices developed by the BBC to extend its existing RealPlayer-based "Radio Player" and other streamed video clip content.

BBC iPlayer is our service that lets you catch up with radio and television programmes from the past week. Just open the source code of the webpage in question (View – Open Source, or right-click on the page). Press Ctrl+F to open a search box and query for “.ram”, without quotes. You can watch and record up to 48 digital FREEVIEW channels, get access to thousands of hours of Movies and TV on demand, as well as view great online Catch Up TV services like BBC iPlayer and access selected web videos from Channel 4, Sky Sports News, Discovery Channel, CNN and lots more - all straight to your TV. Once you’ve found the URL of your ram file, copy it and download it to your desktop. You can use a download manager, or just paste the URL in the address bar of your web browser.

It's not a tv signal, so you can't get it directly on your tv the same way as the other 'proper' tv channels. Identity Cloaker is the most sophisticated security software on the internet, it allows you to surf completely protected via any of the private proxies across the planet. . You'd need to connect the display output of some device to the tv that's compatible such as computer, an iPhone or a Nintendo Wii.