Thread: Antivirus for old PCs

Antivirus for old PCs

hi
    have bib big problem with my old pc due to Norton antivirus its like PC completely dead when it start Norton completely suck all ram and i have to wait next 10 minutes with no work so i am looking for some easy antivirus application for me which need low system requirements i am having Pentium 3 800Mhz ,512mb ram so please reply

Re: Antivirus for old PCs

i have tried Mccaffe antivirus on my p3 without any problem so you can also tried it but now here problem can be with spyware and malware as this antivirus not able to identify spyware and malware as per my observation you need to buy it specially ..Nod32 is good but 2 it didnt detected virut. and some other Trojans

You can download Avira AntiVir Personal - FREE Antivirus it is best and complete protection for the PC another suggetion can be Komodo antivirus it Eliminates all known Viruses, Trojans, Worms Instantly stops viruses, spyware, and trojans.

I think old version of antivirus can help you better. recently all antivirus have significantly updated with latest version and all with lots of features and all features requires ram so get old version of CA internet security , kaspersky antivirus try here

Small and light antivirus software