Thread: How to show pivot table all Emlements

How to show pivot table all Emlements

I have an excel spreadsheet with several pivottables built on an Analysis Services cube. I am after help to set up a suto-refresh that updates pivot tables when a cell changes. How can I reset a pivot table to show all items (select all avaiable checkboxes) like in the drop down menu via vba?Now all pivots use the same filter and I would like to write a vba macro to set the field of a pivot to the correct value.

Re: How to show pivot table all Emlements

But this only applies on a specific worksheet level and to the first pivot table, The first loop sets each item's visibility to false. This will be OK so long as another item will still be visible. Or, in other words, it will fail when the last visible item is set to false. I want to be able to update all pivot tables and apply the method to all worksheets, I have basically one worksheet for every project #, and each worksheet is in the same format. I want to perfom the filter code on each worksheet.

I have built a pivot table generator that I update the data weekly, that contains a large number of possible calculate fields. In Using Pivot Table Data for a Chart with a Dual Category Axis, I showed how to make a Chart with a Dual Category Axis using a pivot table to properly arrange the source data. I generally prefer using a regular chart, because pivot charts are pretty inflexible when it comes to formatting.

In Dynamic Chart using Pivot Table and Range Names I showed how to use dynamic ranges to allow a regular chart to update when the pivot table changes. I have found a the reason that the code isn't working. I did a test, I made a new workbook and added the code. I saved this workbook (my default is excel 2003) as a .xls file. I tested the code and the code was working (on the same source cube). After that I saved the file to a .xslm file.