Thread: Need wmv to mpeg4 converter

Need wmv to mpeg4 converter

Hi,

I have an apple ipod and i am trying to convert my wmv video files in ipod compatible mpeg4 format. I've tried a few software but without success. I am not getting sound if i convert it using Imtoo mpeg encoder. What software should i use to convert WMV to MP4?

Thanks in advance for any help

Re: Need wmv to mpeg4 converter

AVS Video Converter allows to convert your videos into many formats: AVI , DV AVI, MP4 (inc. Sony PSP and Apple iPod), WMV, 3GP, 3G2 , QuickTime (MOV, QT), SWF, DVD, VOB, VRO, MPG, MPEG 1,2,4, MOD, DAT, VCD, SVCD, ASF, ASX, MJPEG, H.263, H.264, Real Video ( RM, RMVB), DVR-MS, MKV, OGM, FLV. The software also offers to create DVD, VCD and SVCD video files from any supported format using the integrated burning engine to watch them later with your friends or your family at home and transfer to DVD a number of mobile devices: PSP, iPod, Creative players or Archos are supported.

Videora iPod Converter is a free iPod video converter that converts video files, YouTube videos, movies and DVD's so you can play them on your iPod. The software, developed by the creators of Videora, can convert all types of video files (avi, divx, xvid, flv, x264, vob, mpeg, DVD's, YouTube, etc. into the proper video formats (MPEG-4, H.264) that play on the iPod.

Free iPod Converter offers a relatively simple interface and allows you to convert AVI, MPEG, WMV, Real Video, as well as DivX, DVD video or Video CD. The software works could not be simpler: choose your file, set the resolution, the picture quality and sound and start converting! Unlike Videora iPod Converter, no pre-set profiles for certain types of video and advanced settings, but users seeking a free tool that can quickly convert a video will probably be satisfied.