Thread: Where to Download Photoshop Custom Shapes

Where to Download Photoshop Custom Shapes

Hi,
    For need of graphic designing purpose I want some custom shapes for Adobe Photoshop. I need specific location from where I can browse category wise and download the same. Please list some familiar sites for the same. Second thing I am also searching for more add ons for Photoshop. Like brush tools or any other unique shapes pack. This will save my time to create my own designs. Thanks in advance.

Re: Where to Download Photoshop Custom Shapes

There are ample of sites for the same. The one I am familiar with is samshing magazine. This site gives you a wide range of high-quality custom image for Photshop. And they are freely available. You can simply browse category wise and get the right image for right situation. This reduce you time of creating you own images and looking on net for getting the relevant picture. Just search on. The site offers some 80 different type of categories of images which consist of more than 2,500 pictures.

You can simply log to the official site of Adobe Photoshop and download free custom shapes and images. The images are free to use and submitted by the users. So I think you can get the right category for yourself. The site gives you 3 option like Most recent, popular and mostly used. So by this you can simply browse and get the relevant image for yourself. As the images are provided by the official site of Adobe then you will not face any problem related to compatibility. Click the below link and visit the site.
    Adobe Custom Shapes

If you need a pack of brushes for Photoshop then here I have something for your use. I will list you some free brush tools which are easy to use and download. The site offers more than this. You can look for getbrushes service and search for your relevant category. Adobe plug ins and photos are available for free download on many sites. You an even browse the official site. The official Adobe site also offers a wide range of free download.
    Christmas Brush
    Fractal Brushes