Thread: I need Asphalt texture for Photoshop

I need Asphalt texture for Photoshop

Hi,
    I am looking for some high quality Asphalt texture. I am designing a album. So I am looking for the textures relevant to that theme. Does any one knows where can I download and use high quality Asphalt texture. I am currently using Adobe Photoshop, so I need images compatible to it. I have tons of jpeg texture but the quality lacks. The textures are usually large size images. Any suggestions would really be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: I need Asphalt texture for Photoshop

The most popular textures used on internet widely is Wood and rock textures. This depicts and awesome natural beauty. It is not difficult to search for some high quality textures. But if you looking for Asphalt textures then it is possible that you have to struggle more. Because this type of texture are rare. Other than this you can easily nature textures. I will list you a simple way to create you own Asphalt texture. First create a blank document with 72dpi. Then in the back ground layer add black color. Now run Layer > Duplicate. Now in the two later go palette and then Filter > Noise > Add Noise. Set this value. Amount - 16%, Distribution - Gaussian and Monochromatic - checked.

Re: I need or Photoshop

I had attached a dark Grey Asphalt texture to the below link. Just download it and try it out. There are several sites which offers you a free download of the same. I will recommend you to look for Asphalt texture pack. It is called as Ambien Light. This tool contains a set of Asphalt texture which are really beautiful and of high quality. The pack offers you various road and other surfaces. The textures are high Quality JPEG's.
    Download Texture

Re: I need Asphalt texture for Photoshop

For designing a texture I will recommend you to use Auto FX Software's. There is a range of plug ins for Photoshop. The Auto FX company offers a wide range of tools that will help you to create high quality and Professional images. Some of its tools are DreamSuite Series 1. This tool contains 18 unique and effective visual design. In the same Series 2 has hot new Photoshop Plug-in filters. The Gel series has vibrant and translucent colored artwork and images. You can go to official site for more and detailed information.