Thread: How can I import recorded videos from iPod nano to Mac OS

How can I import recorded videos from iPod nano to Mac OS

Hi, one of my friend is having a iPod nano (5th generation). He have lots of recorded videos on the device and wants to move them to his MAC OS desktop computer. We tried to do so but just won't able. Could you guys please help me out for the same? Please make us know how to import recorded videos to Mac from iPod nano ? Help appreciated.

Re: How can I import recorded videos from iPod nano to Mac OS

Well, for doing that i can suggest you an application called iPhoto. iPhoto makes managing your photos as easy as taking them. It helps you organize your photos so you can find them fast. Edit them so they look their best. And share them with your friends and family.You can import your recorded videos from iPod nano (5th generation) to your Mac using iPhoto. To do so, you must first enable disk use. To do so, just go through this:-

• Connect iPod nano (5th generation) to your Mac.
    • Open iTunes, if it did not open automatically.
    • In iTunes, click iPod nano (5th generation) in the device list.
    • Click the Summary tab.
    • Select "Enable disk use" if it is not already selected and then click Apply.

Once you have done enabling the disk use, it gets much easier to import your recorded videos to your Mac.Now you need to start the import process.Just follow these steps:-

1. Open the iPhoto application if it doesn’t open automatically.

2. Click iPod in the iPhoto device list.

3. Select the video or videos to import. Then click Import Selected or Import All.

4. After the video or videos have been imported into iPhoto, choose either Delete Photos or Keep Photos when prompted to "Delete Photos on Your Camera."

5. Your recorded video or videos will appear in your iPhoto Library under the section for Events and Photos and in the Recent category for Last Import.

6. To watch the video in iPhoto, double-click the recorded video.

Hey, thanks for sharing this useful info, friends. I was also in search of this as i tried many times to import the video from my Ipod as well. But was never able to find some option like that. I think its got much easier now for me. Thanks once again