Thread: Burning software apart from nero

Burning software apart from nero

Hi,

I am using nero 7 premium edition to burn my cd's and dvd'd but i dont like nero. but i would like to install other burning software to burn DVD . I know that nero is most wanted burning software. even i am als a hardcore fan of Nero but the problem is its size. Nero releases new version with added features that are useless and which increase the size. is there any free Alternatives To Nero

Thank you

Re: Burning software apart from nero

Try Final burner,Final Burner Free is a free burning tool and complete the Windows platform. A paid version exists. Offered at $ 29.95, adds the copy CDs and DVDs, create and print jackets, and burning high-definition discs.

The features included:
    • Burning data discs
    • Burning Audio CD
    • Burning DVD Video
    • Burning ISO images
    • Extracting Audio CD

DeepBurner is another alternative , its a tool for creating CDs and DVDs. It can make backups of your data or create audio CDs. The software is able to burn most of the existing formats: CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD-RAM or DVD + RW. DeepBurner is adequately managing the media with several sessions and can burn your media using different methods, DAO, SAO and TAO. It is also able to dynamically manage the buffer size on the disk and prevent the failure of your prints through compatibility with the Burn-Proof technology. Finally, the application is able to create an ISO image of your CD or DVD.

ImgBurn has been developed to allow you to burn any type of CD or DVD images, delete files or reformat your rewritable. ImgBurn is lightweight CD/DVD/HD-DVD/Blu-Ray burning software that creates Audio CDs, DVD Videos discs, HD DVD videos discs. The biggest strength of this program is that it supports a wide range is images file formats including BIN, CUE, DI, DVD, GI, IMG, ISO, MDS, NRG and PDI. It also supports Unicode folder/file names, so you shouldn’t run in to any problems if you’re using an international character set.