Thread: MSN not responding

MSN not responding

Hi friends,

I am facing some issue with my MSN live messenger everything was working fine but from few days whenever i am chatting on messenger it gets freeze and after some time it says that not responding after that i have to restart my computer and then it woks fine. At the same time i have try to scan my computer to for spyware but there is no spyware on my computer. Can anyone help me out with this issue and i am using Windows XP as my operating system.

MSN not responding

I was also facing such kind of issue with Windows XP SP 2, but my problem was being solved i try to download the latest version of MSN messenger and at the same time i try to download the latest version of antivirus, i am sure this should solve your problem or else you can reinstall it by going to control panel and clicking on add or remove programs. For downloading latest version click here

MSN not responding

I was also facing such kind of issue in that case i try to use the following steps and then i was not facing any issue, you can also try hope it works for you.

1. For that you need to first uninstall MSN Messenger Live in the Add/Remove Programs Panel in Control Panel. Then delete the MSN Messenger Live folder in Documents & Settings, and App Data.
    2. After Reinstall MSN messenger i would suggest you to disable all options.
    3. Now disconnect from the internet, via Run/cmd . By going C:, ipconfig all, ipconfig release.
    4. Now start up MSN messenger , and wait for a troubleshoot screen, press 'repair' and let it do what it does. Now reconnect to the network.
    5. Sign in again and configure options.

MSN not responding

If you are facing any issue with your MSN messenger then i would suggest you to check out the below links, it was very helpful for me.

MSN Hotmail sign in problems
    How to fix MSN Explorer problem
    How to Fix runonce.msn.com problem
    http://forums.techarena.in/windows-software/748045.htm