Thread: Handy tool for To-Do list

Handy tool for To-Do list

Hi,, i am need of a simple handy tool that can save my day to day schedule at one place. Basically i use to save all my numbers, schedule, reminders in a separate notes but they take huge space of my desktop. So i wanted to know is there any small handy tool similar to To Do manger ?

Re: Handy tool for To-Do list

I think PNotes is right for you. PNotes Portable is an easy to use sticky notes manager with skins, flexible display options and is light-weight, flexible, skinnable manager of virtual notes on your desktop and mush more. It is the software version of the Manual Sticky Notes. It is is fully Unicode supported and translated into many languages. You may dock notes to any side of screen (all together or each one separately) and get as a result a kind of panel. It has a built-in scheduler packaged as a portable app so you can take your numbers, appointments, todo lists and more with you.

Download PNotes

You can also take PNotes on your USB flash drive, iPod, portable hard drive or CD and use it on any computer, without leaving any personal information behind.Features:-

1. Ease of use - no installation, just unpack the downloaded archive to any location and run PNotes.exe.
    2. Fully adjustable - you set the default fonts, colors and dimensions of notes.
    3. Individual note adjusting - every note can have its own settings, like fonts, colors etc.
    4. Rich text formatting - any portion of note's text can be formatted separately.
    5. Transparency - opacity level for notes may vary from completely opaque to absolutely transparent.
    6. Skins - there is a variety of skins for PNotes (some of them are just works of art) and, moreover, you can create your own if download PNSkinCreator - a small utility for creation PNotes skins.
    7. Docking - you may dock notes to any side of screen (all together or each one separately) and get as a result a kind of panel.
    8. Scheduling - it is possible to schedule each note to remind you about significant events by many different ways. Using this feature you may just hide notes and don't worry, you'll be notified in time.

PNotes is translated into several languages. Usually new program release comes with updated translations, but sometimes it takes a while. It supports multiple languages, individual note's settings, transparency and scheduling. Absolutely portable as well - no traces in registry.You can customize a lot of things like the font size, color etc and can even organize all the notes through the control panel.