Thread: How to burn .mov to DVD

How to burn .mov to DVD

Can anyone tell me which is the best software to burn .mov video file to dvd? I want a converter software that can give the highest quality that is possible and without ruining the pixel quality of the movie. Thanks for any help.

Re: How to burn .mov to DVD

There are many converter softwares that can convert .mov file into dvd file but about the quality I cannot assure, however here a nice site with a variety of programs that do exactly what you are attempting to do. However, since I have never done this personally or used any of these particular products, you may want to read up a bit more before choosing one.

There are different softwares that you can utilize to burn it without changing any of the directories. You can drag and drop quite the file quite easily on a Mac system, but I have no idea how to burn from a PC. Check with the Apple website on Support that covers Quicktime.

Here's How to Convert Apple QuickTime using the QuickTime Alternative:

Download the software for QuickTime Alternative from here. The conversion process is straight forward. Load the source QuickTime movie as you would any other and if the codec fails to properly decode the file an error will be fired. If the codec decodes the streams you will see the file properties and the first frame if you have opted to preview.

On the Output File Properties tab, select AVI from the Video Format dropdown, enter the path to your new AVI file and click the Start button.

More information here.