Thread: What will Quattro Pro do

What will Quattro Pro do

I have heard a lot about Quattro Pro in my mac pc. i had just installed corel office suite. In recent days... But i don't know what is Quattro Pro???? Also wanted to know how to use Quattro Pro..????

Re: What will Quattro Pro do

Quattro Pro is a spreadsheet program developed by Borland and now sold by Corel, most often as part of Corel's WordPerfect Office.

Historically, Quattro Pro used keyboard command similar to Lotus 1-2-3. It is commonly said to have been the first program to use the "tabbed notebook" metaphor. However, this is not true, as Boeing Calc had already used tabbed pages. It currently runs under the Windows operating system. Quattro Pro avoided the 65,536 row by 256 column spreadsheet limitations inherent to pre-2007 versions of Microsoft Excel by allowing a maximum worksheet size of one million rows by 18,276 columns. Since about 1996 Quattro Pro has run a distant second to Excel's market domination.

There are some similar threads found on same that the problem that I have is the connection… Only if the solution to its problem is there…. I hope that it finds its solution….

Quattro Pro Vs Excel
    Run time error "Quattro Pro X3"
    The Quattro 6000D this is not your grandmomma's sewing machine
    MacWay unveils 1.5TB SilverDrive Quattro external HD

How to use Quattro Pro

1. The Corel Quattro Pro of smart cards to help him to learn and in the end of the one of software. The smart card can be bought in rain of ideas, Offers detailed instructions for the majority of the typical processes that are used in Quattro Pro.
    2. Study of the user guide and to use the incorporated product support for Quattro Pro. Corel includes a easy one to use "Help" with software Quattro that can respond more questions, and the user guide provides useful information.
    3. To go to the page Web of Corel and to find the community and characteristics of support to help him with questions that you can have about Quattro Pro. Corel offers great guides and forums in its page Web to give to tons of information on Quattro Pro.
    4. It takes a course that will help you to sail by the program of spreadsheet Quattro Pro. All the users of computers necessity to update its knowledge periodically, and when the change to Quattro Pro, the users need a specific formation. The best way to obtain it is to register in a class or to contract a main trainer to arrive at its company and to work with you. Rain of ideas, Inc. offers and qualification in person in line.
    5. Entrance of Corel of groups of the news and to rise to the information to the minute about which other end users who are doing and to make questions about they did how it. This is gratuitous and outside offers some of the best information towards there in Quattro Pro.