Thread: Converting vob file into wma

Converting vob file into wma

Hi,

I want to convert the Vob file to wma, Somebody please help me decode a VOB file into an MP3 or WMA. I have a video converter but its a trial version, which only encode to wma but the sound quality is very poor.please give me name of the free software which Extract Audio from VOB file, and Video to WMA(Windows Media Audio) format. Please help me

Re: Converting vob file into wma

You can use River Past Audio Converter it converts WAV, MP3 or WMA in a wide selection of audio formats. The program can convert WAV, MP3, WMA, AIFF, OGG and Unix Audio. It is also able to extract the audio track of AVI, ASF, WMV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2 as well as compressed MOV files to MPEG-4.

With Movavi Video Converter you can organize and batch convert all your video and audio files between: VCD, DVD, AVI (DivX, MS MPEG4, uncompressed, etc), MPEG-1, MPEG-2 (PAL, NTSC), VOB, MP3, MOV, WMA, WMV, and WAV formats.
    Windows Media Audio, a Microsoft file format for encoding digital audio files similar to MP3 though can compress files at a higher rate than MP3. WMA files, which use the “.wma” file extension, can be of any size compressed to match many different connection speeds, or bandwidths.

OJOsoft Audio Converter is a powerful VOB WMA converter to convert VOB files to WMA with super fast speed. Its simple and easy-to-use interface makes VOB to WMA conversion routine as easy as 1-2-3. And also it can keep the original quality of VOB file. OJOsoft Audio Converter can also convert almost any video/audio format to all popular audio formats such as MP3, M4A, AAC, AC3, MP2, WAV, OGG. Easy to use and free to try.