Thread: How to convert a .img file for dvd

How to convert a .img file for dvd

Hi,

I have a video file in the form of an .img file and I want to burn it to a DVD so it can play on my home DVD player. But i dont know how to open .img file. which program should be used to Open .img file. If anyone has an idea then please share with me. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Re: How to convert a .img file for dvd

There is no need to convert it , just need a good burning software that can handle .img files, Alcohol 120% is the ultimate software emulation and burning DVD / CD. CD Store your most used or most important as images on your computer and run them at 200 times normal speed from 31 CD and DVD virtual. Burn more than one CD or DVD at the same time, even from different sources, using the latest technology recorders.Alcohol 120% supports numerous types of image files, including MDS, CCD, CUE, ISO, CDI, BWT, BWI, BWS, BWA, etc..

PowerISO is a tool that can open, write, extract, compress, encrypt, split and convert CD / DVD images. Easy to use, it supports most existing formats: ISO, DAA, BIN, CUE, MDF, MDS, P01, PDI, NCD, NRG, BWI, B5I, LCD, IMG, CDI, CIF, PXI, IM, FCD, VCD, and C2V. However, you can save your images as ISO, DAA, BIN or. An option provides the same opportunity to create an image of Boot (BIF). The only limitation of this trial lies in the backup files that can exceed 300 MB, which does not really flange user for other features.

Use CloneCD Disk Image Data File, .imag file Can be mounted like an optical disc (such as a CD or DVD) or a disk drive (like an external hard drive); resides on the hard drive, but is recognized by the computer as a disc or hard disk when mounted.