Thread: Best Ftp server software

Best Ftp server software

Hi friends,

I am looking for good FTP software for my Windows XP which allows me to setup an FTP server, i have tried many other software but they don't have much more security. Is there any other FTP software which is for freeware or any paid one will also do for me. Can anyone recommended me a good FTP server software. Thanks in Advance.

Dwonload WS_FTP Server

If you want to have a good FTP software then i would suggest you to use WS_FTP Server is the choice for high-end needs. Though it costs more than competitors' FTP servers, it is extremely robust and full-featured. It also allows you to securely share files and folders with customers, vendors and colleagues over the Internet. Users can connect to your site with any FTP client and view, download, and upload folders and files. You can control user access to the site as a whole or to individual files. This program also enables you to create multiple FTP sites on the same computer. For downloading click on Download.

Download

Best Ftp server software

If you want then you can also go for zFTPServer Suite is still a free Windows FTP server .It features multi-lingual user interfaces, flexible access control for both accounts and IP addresses, and passive as well as active mode connections. zFTPServer supports all popular Windows operating systems (except Vista) and is designed for ease of use by beginning- and intermediate level users. zFTPServer offers a wide variety of standard and enterprise level features, such as strong encryption support, security certificates support and an extremely powerful user and group administrations.

zFTPServer Suite

Best Ftp server software

You can also go for Golden FTP Server this FTP server is designed for simplicity and those unfamiliar with FTP or managing servers. The program loads automatically on Windows startup and you can identify the files you want to share with two mouse clicks via the dialog window that works in the same way as the standard Windows "Open File:" dialog or via the Windows Explorer context menu. Free version supports multiple languages but does not support user accounts, advanced statistics and some other options available in a paid upgrade version. For downloading click here.